wedowhatever Inc. (wedowhatever.com)
July 07, 2020
What Is a Cookie?
The cookies installed by the website are called "originating cookies." Cookies set by third parties other than the site owner are called "third-party cookies." Third-party cookies allow you to provide functionality or third-party functionality on or through the site (for example, advertisements, interactive content, and reviews). The party that sets these third-party cookies can identify your computer when you visit the website in question and when you visit other websites.
What Is Page Tags?
"Page tags," also known as web tags or Graphics Interchange Format (GIF) tags, are web technologies used to track usage information for a website or email, such as the number of times a page or a specific email has been accessed. Page tags are invisible to you, and any part of wedowhatever Inc., including advertisements or emails sent on our behalf, may contain page tags.
Does This Benefit Us?
We may use the information provided by our cookies for the following purposes:
- Identify your computer when you visit our website
- To keep your email address and password when you log into your account
- To monitor it when you browse our site
- A live chat application to improve the usability of our website and to answer your questions in real-time
- To analyze the use of our site, such as, how many people visit us each day
- To manage our site
Do I Have to Accept Them?
To find out more about how to manage your privacy settings and how to manage cookies click on your browser link below.
To find out more about cookies; to control, disable or delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org. Some third-party ad networks, such as Google, allow you to disable or adjust the settings associated with your internet search. See their documentation for more information on how Google allows you to adjust these settings.
All cookies on our site and everywhere else on the Web, fall into one of the following categories:
- Authentication: these cookie files allow a quick connection to "memorize" your connection information. These files will enable you to see the relevant information that you enter when accessing the site.
- Security: these cookies act as security, control malware, harmful activities, and maintain 100% security functionality
- Configuration: these files help us make your experience as personalized as possible. This happens without repeating your request to specific forms, such as your preferred language, an order form with all of your relevant information
- Analysis and Research: these cookies are necessary to improve our website to provide the service you like and to find the most convenient. It contains all data or records of your activities and your engagement with our website that helps improve the products we offer.
We collect non-personal information through our online log files, which capture information such as browser types and other anonymous statistics that include the use of wedowhatever Inc. services. This information can be used to analyze trends, manage wedowhatever Inc. services, track the use of wedowhatever Inc. services, and collect general demographic information. We may combine this information with personal data for these and other purposes, such as personalizing your experience on wedowhatever Inc. services and evaluating scouting services as a whole.
wedowhatever Inc – Cookies Policy 07/07/2020